We have a number of opportunities for 17th edition qualified Electricians for immediate start to work on projects within Oxfordshire and surrounding counties.
The role is a full time, permanent position offering a competitive salary based on the JIB National Standard Rates of Pay.
- Commercial and Domestic electrical installations.
- Lighting control systems.
- Testing and inspection of commercial and domestic properties.
- Emergency lighting installation.
- Fire alarm installations
- C&G (City & Guilds) 17th edition fully qualified with trade apprenticeship.
- C&G (City & Guilds) 2391 or equivalent in testing and inspection.
- CSCS card
- Proactive approach with excellent communication skills
- You can work well as part of a team or under your own initiative
- You shall have a strong focus on customer service and quality of work
To run sites applicants will need:
- Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS)
- 4 Day First Aid
- Full UK driving license
- Proven track record of running electrical projects
Successful applicants would be provided with a company vehicle plus fuel card, mobile phone, test equipment and power tools.
Please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com